Incorrectly Price Your Home ? Lose Thousands.
Here Are Six Considerations.
1. Your home will most likely sell for top dollar when it?s fresh to the market.
2. Buyers buy after they shop around. Buyers are in search of the best buy. If your home is priced too high, it will make the other homes look more attractive. You will be selling the competition.
3. At the sale, your property will need to be appraised. If it appraises below the contract price, you will have a problem. Many sellers then drop their price too much to get it closed!
4. Price is the most critical item that both buyers and real estate agents look to when selecting homes to view. Poor location can be cured with price, so can bad condition, terms, floor plan, and decorating.
? If it is priced too high, it?s possible that no one will seriously consider or see the benefit of starting the negotiations.
? The more accurately priced the property is, the less likely the buyer is to start the negotiations with a ?low ball? offer or even see the need to negotiate.
? Buyers will be more unreasonable is the sellers are.
6. At the beginning of the marketing cycle, you are exposing it to all the buyers on the market. Within thirty days, you will only be exposing it to new buyers coming on the market.