Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your REALTORS? are Top Local Experts.
Homeownership has many advantages - both financial and personal. But buying a home is an important decision. Look at the benefits and the differences between homeownership and renting to better understand if owning a home is right for you.
What are the benefits of homeownership?
You may earn significant tax savings because you can deduct mortgage interest and property taxes from your federal income tax and many states' income tax if you itemize your deductions.
A more stable monthly housing expense
Your monthly housing loan or mortgage expense can remain the same for the life of your mortgage, depending on the type of loan you choose.
You may build equity in your home over the life of your loan, which allows you to plan for future goals like your child's education or your retirement.
Homeowners have a financial investment and may build equity in their home.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top Dupage area REALTORS?, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes currently available on the market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through our professional Illinois real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Western Suburbs should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. The Western Suburbs are no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? We help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and we'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. We will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.